Tiffany shopping mall opens in Limassol

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Terry says:

One thing that public places lack in Cyprus are “PARKING WITH SECURITY CAMERA WATCH” So many wealthy people with luxury cars but are too afraid to leave them parked unprotected. Shopping mall car parks must be under constant watch if you want the wealthy to visit and shop worry less ;)

Hope my comment reaches who ever this concerns. Thanks

2. Diana says:

We would probably never have found the Mall except for the fact that we went with friends who live near Limassol! We live near Paphos and our friends approached from the Kolossi direction. There was not a single sign to direct traffic to the mall or even any sign advertising the Mall was open. If you want large numbers of the public to get there then this is an important oversight.

Once we got there we were pleased to see that for the first time a mall of this design has been built here, it reminds me of shopping malls I have seen in countries such as the UK and USA. Though it is quite small by comparison with some of them. At present there are still a lot of empty shop spaces, which hopefully will be filled soon by shops offering more than just fashions, accessories and cosmetics. How about Linens, Home wear and good class Kitchen ware and China shops Some of the food outlets are open and there is a food court – a good idea. There is a smallish ice rink in the basement which will be fun for the kids in the hot summer months, but otherwise not much else visible as entertainment for children.

3. Janet Holden says:

I have been informed that the Tiffany Mall has changed its name to My Mall, is this correct and if so why?

4. xara says:

tiffany is a large jewlwery company so for copiright reasons they were forced to change it..so yeep its true..C=

5. Aileen says:

I’m surprised that My Mall hasn’t got a website with information about the shops, directions to get there and other news.
    From the effort I’ve made to learn what shops are there, it seems like they have a better selection than Mall of Cyprus (which just seems to pay homage to the Shacolas Empire).

6. maria says:

Not a problem to find,just follow the Fassouri market signs,yes more shops need opening, but by comparrisent to Pafos s so called Mall,this is a luxury.Can someone tell me if it is open on a Sunday as someone told me it was

7. Charity Koos says:

A friend recommended me to read this site, great post, fascinating read… keep up the cool work!

8. Cyprus Explored says:

Can’t wait to go shopping there! :D

9. steve21 says:

Is this near orphanides limassol .