Few questions from a Cyprus quiz i conducted at my place of work recently. Leave your answers in the comments. Answers will be updated in a week’s time.
- Who is the current president of Cyprus?
- What are the Migratory birds which come to the salt lakes during Spring?
- Leonardo da Vinci came to Cyprus in 1481, and returned to Italy with an piece of embroidery from this village, which he donated to the Duomo Cathedral in Milan.Which village?
- Where is the sculpture park in Limassol?
- A British general used to take his horse for a daily morning walk along this stretch. This place takes its name from this horse. Which place?
- How do we better know Chionistra in Cyprus?
- Which is the highest village in Cyprus?
- Which is the oldest monastery in Cyprus?
- How do we better know Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou?
- Which is the second largest island in the Meditteranean?
- “Born out of Foam” translates to what in Greek?
- Major-General Peter Young, the commander of a peace force, in 1964, did something with a coloured pencil which lead to this thing. What ?
- Where can one see a Giraffe in Cyprus?
- Which is the highest trekking/walking trail in Cyprus?