Beautiful Cyprus – in pictures
When i was in Seattle, i ordered a lot of photo-related products like photobooks, photocards, photomugs etc from snapfish, shutterfly and many such stores. During one such order, I was given a free 8*10 print. So, i chose to choose some of the pictures taken in Cyprus and ordered a print. The individual photos in the picture below are clickable and they will take you to the relevant post about that place.
The photos in the picture above: (Starting from top-left, going left-right and top-down)
- Taken at Stavravouni Monastery on a cloudy day.
- Aphrodite Trail near Baths of Aphrodite in Akamas
- Ski Slope on Mount Olympus in troodos. Photoshopped with a radial blur!
- Kalidonia Waterfall in winter
- Yellow Flowers near Kurion Beach on the limassol platres old road
- Kelefos Bridge
- Roudia Bridge (no, this is not the roudia bridge, but the approach road to it. The bridge is behind the camera!)
- Flamingo watching at Akrotiri Salt Lake
- River Walk near the kelefos bridge (A long-due post!)