Easter Vacations in Cyprus: What are your plans?
- You could go to North Cyprus for a 2-3 day visit. Visit the Saint Hilarion castle and enjoy the Kyrenia harbour. Who knows, you could also win a fortune at the North Cyprus casinos.
- It is a great time now in Cyprus to rent a 4WD jeep. It is still not unbearably hot, as there is always a cool breeze around. You could rent a jeep and explore the ruggedness of Akamas by visitung the Avakas gorge or going up to the Baths of Aphrodite.
- If you want to have a break with your family not involving lot of walking around, visit the medieval bridges of Cyprus, the kelefos bridge (which is good for a lunch break) and the Elia Bridge and also visiting Trimiklini double bridge on the way. If you have a jeep, then you can also add Roudia Bridge to the itinerary.
- Another good option with the family would be to go camping in polis or at the governors beach. It would be a nice outdoor break, but without much of the hassle of any other activity.
- If you want to spend your time with nature, there is no better way than to go for the short Kalidonia waterfalls trek from platres. Of course, if you want to rough it out, you can choose the longer trek down from the top. You can also visit the beautiful Millomeri waterfalls on the way.
So, there you are, many options to make your easter vacations interesting. I am off to Dubai and i hope that those in Cyprus would make the most of this time and explore this beautiful island.