Scavenger hunt held in Cyprus
- A movie ticket from K-Cineplex –> One team got a ticket from the bushes around K-Cineplex
- A completed Cyprus Weekly crossword
- A Cyprus flag bigger than 4*4 ft –> Few teams decided to draw the flag on a big sheet of paper rather than search for a big flag.
- A starbucks takeaway coffee cup
- A pine cone from troodos
- If you didn’t know, the euro coins have the same face on one side and a country specific face on the other. Get a set of 1 cent, 2 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, 20 cent, 50 cent, 1 Euro and 2 Euro coins each from a different country in the Euro Zone.
- A bus ticket from Limassol to Nicosia
- A bill from Orphanides for more than 100 CYP
- A bill from Orphanides for less than 30 cents.
- The Cyprus 1 pound note has a serial number of the following format: 2 alphabets followed by 6 numbers. Find a Cyprus 1 pound note with all the 6 digits different from each other.
- A CYTA bill for a month more than 400 CYP
- A greek newspaper from the month of Januray 2008.
- An used Cyprus postage stamp
- A photo of the 2 team members in front of Kalidonia Waterfall.
- A photo of two of the team members with snowballs in their hands with the troodos white globe in the background.
The event was great. Few teams managed almost 90% of the items. For the full list of items, go here.