Camping in Polis, Cyprus

You may also like...

10 Responses

1. Anonymous says:

How wonderful to see and hear about someone else enjoying the incredible beauty of the “real” Cyprus, far from the tourist ridden beaches. I live near Polis and regularly make that special drive towards Pomos and then beyond (your post doesn’t mention going further than Pachyammos, the nearest village to Kokkino).
    If you have time to make the 40 minute detour (up and then down the other side to get round the Turkish enclave of Kokkino), you will come to a tiny village called Mansoura. There is a tiny restaurant there run by a wonderful family, Choulla and Andreas – the fish is the freshest imaginable and you wil eat a feast for next to nothing in price. Next time, visit the Mansoura tavern – further details below:

i look forward to reading more about your travels around Cyprus.
    Best wishes

Helen

2. Anonymous says:

Looks so amazing and beutiful ! I always urge people to get outside the city and do a little Camping/

3. Family Camping Guide says:

Why is it they have stopped renting out tents? I think mostly the campsite do offer a rental tents. but camper have the choices if they bring their own tent is okay.

4. GP says:

I’have been in this camping a few days ago. The site is nice, nothing to say about that, but I can’t sleep for all the night cause very high music (like disco) till six in the morning… I left the camping the same morning: it has been my worst experience in a camping!! So, avoid it if you want to sleep and go free-camping or in a hotel!!!

5. Suzanne says:

I have heard about this place Polis, Cyprus.But don’t have an idea that this is also a great place to visit and relax away from a busy place.I have been planning to do camping, the next month and I’m still looking for a place where to be.That is why I’m glad I have read this article,now I have a target where to do camping.

6. Nikki says:

I never thought that Cpyrus has lot of beaches where we could definitely have time to be at rest.The place seems to be inviting.Maybe one of this days I got to try also do camping in here.But I cannot figure out how will I get through this place in a shorter way.

7. carolyn says:

I been here to Cyprus before but I never expected that there are beautiful spots here for camping.I just appreciate the beaches.I’ve been thinking if the places of Cyprus are still the same as of today!

8. Angel says:

Thank you sooo much for this post. It was very helpful! I’m hoping to visit the sight at the end of the month. Does it cost to stay at the camp site?

9. pop up gazebo says:

Travel is really a beautiful thing, and i wanna have such a wonderful travel with my family, to enjoy the blue of the sky, the depth of the ocean. That’s would be wonderful.

10. simon says:

Hi* Was there in Polis (beach) and in the camping too.

Really NO TENTS for rent any more, how much ist it now: I was there about 20 yeras ago…

THANX! simon, germany